Just click away will neither store any debit/credit card details of users
nor pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
Kindly let us know if you want to change or update the personal
information which we hold about you.
• To supply services which you purchased from our website.
• To send statement and collect payments.
• To solve your queries related to service and website.
• To enable your use of services available on the website.
• To send you email notifications that you have specifically requested.
• To send you notifications regarding offers on services which we provide.
• To keep the website secure and to prevent frauds.Disclosures
• To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
• In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
• To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for fraud prevention and reducing risk);
• To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
The majority of the personal information collected by us is provided by
you voluntarily on our websites, for example when you sign up to join a mailing
list or register for a vacancy, and is therefore collected with your permission
and consent. The remaining personal information is collected for our legitimate
business purposes, for example, to monitor and improve the quality of the Sites
and our services, and to protect and defend our rights, property or safety or
that of our clients and other users of our Sites.Security
We will take appropriate steps to protect the personal
information you share with us.
We have implemented technology and security features to safeguard the
privacy of your personal information.
If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your
personal information, please contact our support team using the
"Contact" form available on this website.
tracking pixels, and other tracking technologies when you visit our
, including any other media form, media channel, mobile website,
or mobile application related or connected thereto (collectively, the “Site”)
to help customize the Site and improve your experience.
any time and for any reason. We will alert you about any changes by updating
Site, and you waive the right to receive specific notice of each such change or
stay informed of updates. You will be deemed to have been made aware of, will
be subject to, and will be deemed to have accepted the changes in any revised